SOURCE Video Manuals
Tube Brush Kit
We recommend periodically cleaning the tube.
Follow these steps:
- Wash the tube with water.
- Disconnect the tube from the bladder.
- Disconnect the valve from the angled part.
- Wash the tube with water using soapy water or lemon juice
- Insert the brush inside the tube several times, it cleans as it moves.
- Once it reaches the full length of the tube, slowly pull it out.
- To complete the process, wash the tube with running water.
- Drain and hang until completely dry.
Tip: We recommend using fresh lemon juice instead of soapy water as it is a natural sterilizer
Visit the product page for more information.