Designed for firefighters, road workers, early responders, airfield personnel and anybody with hydration and safety in mind. This SOURCE High Visibility Hydration Pack comes with a 3L low profile hydration bladder and offers a 3L front pouch for minimal cargo. It keeps you visible even in dark or in foggy conditions.
FREE Worldwide Shipping! (all orders over $60 USD)
High Visibility Hydration Pack
3L / 100oz Hydration Capacity | 3L Cargo Volume
We designed the iVis packs with hydration and safety in mind. The iVis Blaze has a 3L front pouch to carry a few essentials, and it will keep you visible even in dark or foggy conditions. With no straps hanging loose and even the hydration tube tucked away in its own insulated pouch, you can move freely even in tight spaces.
Weight: 0.736 Kg | Dimensions: 46.5cm x 23 cm
- Insulated shoulder strap pouch for the drinking tube.
- Hard-wearing, durable Fluorescent fabric.
- Reflective tape.
- Easy access to filler cap behind protective cover.
- Quick Release safety mechanism.
- Ergonomic low profile design
- External easy opening filler port fits most pump-style water filters.
- Insulated reservoir compartment.
- Includes WXP™ Low Profile reservoir system with: tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™ PE liner: Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial; leak proof slider wide opening; external fill port; self-sealing QMT™ at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push button convenience, QMT™ has a built in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.
- Helix™ Valve.
- Tough Nylon shell.
- Taste-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
- Bacteria-Free™ System- Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
- Care-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
- FDA Approved Materials- All materials in contact with the drinking water are FDA approved. Guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water.
- Helix Bite Valve – a bite valve with a retreat mechanism to prevent spills, and ease of use during an activity, with a safe lock for transits.
- Angled Valve- Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation. Allows tube to be 25cm shorter. Less excess tube bouncing around on the chest!
- Widepac™ Wide Opening Access - Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
- QMT™ Quick Connect Hose Fitting- Quick connect hose fitting offers push button convenience, QMT™ has a built in shut off mechanism which allows the accessories such as UTA™ to be disconnected without spilling.
- Large NC Filler Cap- Air tight, low profile one hand operated. Compatible with commonly used personal filtration systems.