- All SOURCE Hydration Systems are BPA and EA Free
The Whistler is our ultimate freeride hydration backpack designed by pro riders for SOURCE. It holds up to 3L of Hydration and 20L of Cargo and it features a rain cover, helmet sling and many other practical features to store protectors and any other gear needed on the trail.
- Raincover for this pack included
- 3L SOURCE Hydration System included
FREE Worldwide Shipping! (all orders over $60 USD)
Whistler Hydration Pack designed for biking
20L Cargo Capacity + 3L Widepac Hydration System
The ultimate freeride hydration pack! Lightweight, clean design, incorporating Source’s latest pack and hydration technology. The Whistler is designed by pro riders for pure freeride sessions. Extra-long straps secur helmet and pads when not in use.
Whistler Hydration Pack Features
- Lightweight Fabrics - Ripstop 70D Nylon
- Loop for helmet attachment
- Padded shoulder straps
- Valve Docking station
- Adjustable sternum belt with integrated whistle
- A padded and vented back system with porous foam
- Elastic strap retainers
- Fast access hip pockets for easy reach and more storage
- Lightweight buckles
- External straps for fastening protective gear
- Concealed rain cover
- Reflective LED tab holder
- Essentials compartment with internal storeganizer™
- Insulated hydration compartment
- Carrying handle
SOURCE Hydration Features:
- 3 L / 100 oz Widepac™ hydration system
- Helix™ bite valve - Comfortable valve with safety shutoff mode
- Co-Ex tube
- Tube comes with our special UV protection thread cover
- Triple layer taste and odor free film
- Glass Like™ Film Technology
- Grunge-Guard™ Technology
- Taste Free™ System
- Easy Care & Low Maintenance
- Size - H 46.5cm W 26.5cm
- Weight - 949 gr
- Volume - 20L
- Helix Valve Datasheet
Helix Valve Datasheet
- Widepac Datasheet
- Widepac Care and Use
Widepac Care and Use instructions
- Whistler 20L Datasheet
Whistler 20L Datasheet
- Whistler fiche produit
Whistler fiche produit
Have used mine for the last 12 months.
Enough space for a day out hiking, can fit a small first aid kit, torch, rain jacket, sandwiches, fruit etc.
Side pockets are great for additional water/sports drink or hiking poles.
Pack straps on the back can be used to attach a rolled up jumper or 2.
Convenient Rain cover that has come in handy a few times, also it detaches :) used it as a dry seat on wet grass.
Plenty of loops for karabiner clips.
If it doesn’t fit in the pack I can strap it somewhere to the back.
No issues with quality, all seams and zips are still like new.
The only possible criticism is that the design of where the hydration tube leaves the pouch could be improved upon, it is at times awkward to poke the tube through the hole out the top, and the tube position around the top of your shoulder never seems to sit right. Hopefully source can improve this in the next model.
Highly recommend as a hiking day pack. Plenty of my fellow hikers have commented on how good my pack looks :)