Durabag Pro 2020
The Durabag cover makes this hydration system Rhino Safe and adds insulation. The Pro version of our bestselling Durabag features detachable straps. Shove it into your backpack or attach it to the outside. The extra pocket holds money, snacks, essentials. It comes in two colors and three sizes with a weave covered tube and our Helix™ Bite Valve.
FREE Worldwide Shipping! (all orders over $65 USD)
Durabag Pro Super Strong Hydration Pack
With 5L / 160oz, 3L / 100oz or 2L / 70oz SOURCE Hydration
With its detachable straps you can easily use the Durabag Pro as a standalone hydration pack, shove it in to your backpack, or attach it onto any larger pack. This makes the Durabag Pro versatile and ready for any adventure.
The small pocket on the outside carries your cash, phone and snacks. Filling is easy through the filler cap. The Durabag Pro comes with a weave covered tube and a Helix™ valve.
Durabag Pro Hydration Pack Features
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable Sternum Strap for stability
- Valve Docking station & Dirt Protection
- Insulated hydration compartment with SOURCE Taste Free™ Hydration System
- Essentials compartment
- Carrying handle
- Reflecting LED tab holder for better visibility in the dark
Hydration system features
- SOURCE Helix™ Bite Valve - Comfortable valve with safety shutoff mode
- 3 layered membrane TasteFree™ hydration reservoir
- Drinking Tube with UV protection cover
- Valve Docking Station with Dirt Shield™ valve protection
SOURCE Hydration Technologies
Widepac Closure (U.S Patent No. 7,648,276,B2) - The original user-friendly Widepac™ Slide Closure opens wide, allows easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Airtight seal. Most SOURCE Hydration Systems and Hydration Packs feature reservoirs with our signature Widepac Closure.
Taste-Free™ System - Our co-extruded PE film retains the pure taste with absolutely no plastic flavor, also over time. (BPA and Phthalate free.)
GrungeGuard™ Technology - Our GrungeGuard™-Technology inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube for the life of the system. Technology utilizes FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent.
Glass-Like™ Technology - SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself. This multi-layer Polyethylene film, manufactured in accordance with SOURCE's Glass-Like™ technology, prevents bio-film build up, making the system virtually self-cleaning.
Easy Care & Low Maintenance - Glass-Like™ technology combined with Grunge-Guard™ technology represents a new generation in hydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue! Simply refill with water and drink again and again without special care. Water will remain fresh for days and even weeks.
How to remove the Hydration System
1. Open filler cap and unscrew tightening ring.
2. Ease the reservoir out of the pack by pushing inward.
3. Open the back zipper and pull the reservoir out, routing the tube through the outlet.