4L Liquitainer™ Flexible Water Bottle
- All SOURCE Hydration Systems are BPA and EA Free
The XLarge 4L (135 Oz) version of SOURCE's ultimate lightweight, flexible and durable Liquitainer water bottle. Includes a tap outlet and Widepac closure.
Flexible Foldable XL Water Bottle by SOURCE
SOURCE's Liquitainer™ XL. The ultimate lightweight, flexible and durable water bottle and reservoir. Folds flat when empty and stands stable when full. Triple-layer taste-free film, resistant to extreme temperature.
The XLarge 4L (135 Oz) version of SOURCE's ultimate lightweight, flexible and durable Liquitainer™ water bottle. Includes a tap outlet and Widepac™ closure. Serves as water storage, reservoir and bottle.
Ultra Light Water Reservoir and Bottle
- Folds flat when empty and stand stable when full.
- Triple-layer taste-free film.
- Wide opening access, user friendly Widepac™ slide closure.
- Easy to fill, clean, drain or insert ice.
- Tap with cover
- Airtight seals.
- BPA and Phthalate free.
Cleaning the Liquitainer
- It is recommended to wash the Liquitainer if it was filled with liquids other than water (such as sweetened beverages) or before prolonged storing.
- Wash the Liquitainer with soapy water or a natural sterilizer, such as lemon juice (chemical materials can damage the film and are NOT recommended).
- Rinse well.
- Dry Liquitainer completely before storing.
Cons: the bottom side welding (which help the tank holds shape when filled) is not very secure and the outermost layer of the bottom is gradually break away (but neither impair the functionality).
since years use we the 4L Liquitainer. It's a very handy water bottle/bag/what ever and very helpfull.
Just ordered two again for our motorhome and we hope to by them still in 30 years.......
I recently completed a 4 day river trip with 7 other boaters who all now want one of these water bottles. The favorite feature is the fact that you can hang it up and use the spigot to fill your cup or pot with one hand.