Richard Bowles is on his way. Ahead of him he has 1,009KM of rough trail, 12 days of running and an experience beyond our imagination. We’ll be right at his side and we’ll have daily pictures and videos on Facebook. Like our page and enter the draw for 2 months of online coaching by Richard Bowles!
Just a few days ago, Richard stepped off the plane from Australia. At his side, as always, Vickie his girlfriend and partner. Also, for this project, they brought along a professional film-team, attempting to catch Richard’s and everybody’s fascination with adventure and ultra-running.
After a visit to our SOURCE factory and offices, where he shared his experience and inputs with our product designers, he was on his way south to the starting line in Eilat. Wherever he had a chance, he checked out the landscape and tried to get a first impression of what he was up for.
On time, Wednesday morning at sunrise, after giving a lecture in Eilat just the evening before, the months of preparation came to an end. The actual adventure started. 79KM only on the first day, that started with a steep climb, accompanied by 20 local runners of Eilat… All of us at SOURCE wish him the best of luck!
Find daily videos, more pictures and the complete INT Run map with daily sections on our Source Outdoor Facebook page. Like our page now and secure your chance to win personal coaching by ultra-runner Richard Bowles!
Read more on Richard’s adventure:
- INT Run: What it really looks like … (SOURCE Blog, April 25)
- Road & Field Test of the SOURCE DUNE … (SOURCE Blog, April 22)
- INT Run: Half-time coming up for ultra-runner … (SOURCE Blog, April 21)
- Talking hydration with Richard Bowles (SOURCE Blog, April 4)
- Running 1,009KM in 12 days – Source supporting … (SOURCE Blog, March 21)
- Famed adventure runner to run entire length of INT (Israel Hayom, April 14)