Convertube - Water Bottle Adaptor
- All SOURCE Hydration Systems are BPA and EA Free
Turn Your Water Bottle Into A Hydration System
Turns almost any bottle into a hydration system, giving you the ability to drink on the move without taking the bottle out of the pack. The kit contains four adaptors, a tube with the Helix bite valve and a Dirt Shield.
The Convertube™ adaptors
- Standard PET
- Liquitainers Source
- Tube length - 94 cm
- Inner tube length (inserted into the bottle) - 35 cm
Convertube Manual: Video
- Helix Tube Kit Datasheet
Helix Tube Kit Datasheet
- Helix Valve Datasheet
Helix Valve Datasheet
- Convertube Datasheet German
It would sure be great if the kit came with a spare of this tiny little piece that can so easily get lost. I am about to embark on another long trek and am debating whether I want to carry this or not. Will try some other kind of tape and see how that works.
Otherwise this product is genius! Everyone that saw it was amazed.
- works with Standard Nalgene 63mm bottle threads
- low-friction plastic bite valve cover is easy to route through pack/straps
- swivels at joints make it easy to drink from
- adjustable straw fits multiple depth bottles
I use it with light weight Smart Water bottles and find it easy to drink while on the trail without having to fight your water bottle in and out.
I've been transitioning to smaller backs with lighter gear but still enjoy drinking while I'm hiking without disrupting my stride.
Cons: Expensive. I changed mouthpiece.
J'avais un problème lorsque j'utilisais mon vélo elliptique : je devais m'interrompre et descendre du vélo chaque fois que je voulais boire, ce qui cassait mon rythme et avait tendance à m'agacer. Le Convertube répond exactement à mon besoin. Merci !
1) Is it a problem to disassemble the product and put everything (but the tube) in the dish washer.
2) The spring in the Front part which enables the fluid flowing - can it rust? because this part is hard to clean
I like the product very much! It's easy to use, and I drink more water while riding my bike, which is very positive.
The adaptors fit very well for some bottles i use (pet, Sigg).
In my package (version 2012 bought in Germany) there are only 2 adaptors: 42mm and 63mm. I would like to use Evian and Vittel bottles, too, so it would be nice if you can tell me where to get a 24mm adaptor.
Thanks from Berlin, Germany.